accommodation swap Oxford Brookes

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have been allocated en-suite Slade Park halls, similar price to Clive Booth and Cheney, but would prefer to be in halls closer to the Headington campus! Not bothered about ensuite, would be fab to swap with someone in either Clive Booth or Cheney Student Village
    pls get in touch, Jenner xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenner craigmile)
    I have been allocated en-suite Slade Park halls, similar price to Clive Booth and Cheney, but would prefer to be in halls closer to the Headington campus! Not bothered about ensuite, would be fab to swap with someone in either Clive Booth or Cheney Student Village
    pls get in touch, Jenner xx
    Hi Jenner,

In mid-October the accommodation team open up a process to allow possible room swaps. It does of course depend on availability- ie someone else to swap with! So it's great if you can find someone now who is willing to swap and then you can go into the room swapping process in October.

The Accommodation Bureau can give you more information on this. You can email them at [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Dana

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite room in Clive booth and would like to swap with someone in Cheney at the start of this year (before or during freshers week), if anyone wants to swap just get in touch and send a reply!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a room in Clive Booth. Have you already swapped with someone? I'd really like an ensuite..

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've got a room in Westminster Halls (en suite in a flat of 5) at Harcourt Hill if anyone is interested in taking over my contract?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Did you find a room to swap with? I'm wanting to sign my contract over to someone else; I'm at Westminster Halls which is en-suite!

(Original post by Marianne Bagui)
    Hi, I have a room in Clive Booth. Have you already swapped with someone? I'd really like an ensuite..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozelleevans)
    Hi! I've got a room in Westminster Halls (en suite in a flat of 5) at Harcourt Hill if anyone is interested in taking over my contract?
    Hi! Sorry, I found a new room already.. Hope you do find someone! Cheers.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.