Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    right okay guys

so i broke up with my boyfriend like a couple of months ago and last nite he text me and was whining that the girl he likes doesnt like him and all this kinda crap!!

i was like your my ex and i shouldnt have to be sorting out your problems but...because im a nice person i helped him for a little while.....when i stopped txtin him i sat back and thought

"hang on he's my ex and hes askin me bout this new girl! he also told me that he needs me" this confused me muchly!!! so help is needed (i know muchly isnt a word)

***** also this girl looks like em according to two of my friends...this being very scary!!*****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    right okay guys

so i broke up with my boyfriend like a couple of months ago and last nite he text me and was whining that the girl he likes doesnt like him and all this kinda crap!!

i was like your my ex and i shouldnt have to be sorting out your problems but...because im a nice person i helped him for a little while.....when i stopped txtin him i sat back and thought

"hang on he's my ex and hes askin me bout this new girl! he also told me that he needs me" this confused me muchly!!! so help is needed (i know muchly isnt a word)

***** also this girl looks like em according to two of my friends...this being very scary!!*****
    hes a lad aka hes useless probs tryin to make u slightly jealous but at the end of the day isnt worth ur hassle.
    b his m8 bt dont get too involved, if u do it wont work out

and loadsa lads go for similiar lookin girls constantly cos thats their type

x o x

ReputationRep:
    Well, there is nothing wrong with going to your ex for advice, although he is going a bit far saying he needs you.

ReputationRep:
    he txted you saying this just to make sure that you know hes into other girls
    altho realy hes not into them coz he still likes you
    he txted you to see wot ur reaction was
    if u reacted naturally and tried to help him hed think "wow she is over me i better stop trying"
    if u act all shocked and say "why r u asking me thats kinda weird" he will think "ooo shes a bit miffed she still likes me "
    y r men so weird!
    wot makes u think ive been in this situation before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like he misses you - as a bezzie mate. So he's testing the water by asking you about this other girl. He prob wants to see if you're "ok" with him moving on but at the same time is trying to maintain the closeness he had with you.

Does it bother you that he's interested in other girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    if u act all shocked and say "why r u asking me thats kinda weird" he will think "ooo shes a bit miffed she still likes me
    But isnt this the natural response???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnA)
    But isnt this the natural response???? :confused:
    yeh i guess
    sumtimes girls just dont understand guys and vice versa

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.