Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I want to study Social Work at University of East Anglia. Is there anyone who has done this, if so what is the course like and also what is the overall university like? Thank you.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by tammytk97)
    Hey guys, I want to study Social Work at University of East Anglia. Is there anyone who has done this, if so what is the course like and also what is the overall university like? Thank you.
    Hi Tammy,

I'm pleased to hear you're considering studying at UEA!

I think you'll find our new Social Work video very useful for finding out why studying the subject at our institution is a brilliant choice, and why our students love it too!

As you'll see in the video we're ranked one of the Top 10 Social Work departments in the UK according to the Times Good University Guide 2016. The Research Excellence Framework (REF2014) also ranks our Social Work department 4th in the country for overall research with 90% of our researched ranked as "world-leading" and "internationally excellent". I'm sure you'll agree they're great accolades!

UEA was, this month, ranked a Top 3 institution for student satisfaction (as voted for by the students) - the only UK mainstream institution to be ranked Top 5 since the National Student Survey began. We also rank 14th in the Complete University Guide, and we're within the World Top 1% in the Times Higher Education World Rankings (2015-16).

Do take a look at our Student Bloggers to see why our students rank us so highly for satisfaction, our advice section for those considering applying to university, and our YouTube channel to see more videos about why people love living and studying at UEA and in Norwich!

In the meantime if you have more specific questions do not hesitate to drop us a Private Message or send an email to [email protected]

Jonathon

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.