Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    So I've been offered a place on a geography course through clearing at Queen Mary university of London. What happens now, I've logged into track to see if there are any changes as I was told I will have to accept the offer. Somebody help?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by perfectionist123)
    Hey,
    So I've been offered a place on a geography course through clearing at Queen Mary university of London. What happens now, I've logged into track to see if there are any changes as I was told I will have to accept the offer. Somebody help?
    Hello,
    Has the offer come up yet? If not please contact UCAS to check with them Hope this helps, keep me posted! -Sarah

ReputationRep:
    No it hasn't I have to wait to be released into clearing from another university.I'm worried it will take too long and I will be too late to accept.
    (Original post by Queen Mary University of London)
    Hello,
    Has the offer come up yet? If not please contact UCAS to check with them Hope this helps, keep me posted! -Sarah
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by perfectionist123)
    No it hasn't I have to wait to be released into clearing from another university.I'm worried it will take too long and I will be too late to accept.
    Hello, have you tried phoning the other uni? It should be quite simple to give them a call and get you released? After that, give QMUL another call and they'll sort it out for you. Don't worry too much! -Sarah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.