The Student Room Group

I received a vocal offer for Adjustment before registering for Adjustment on UCAS.

I received the e-mail from my intended university alerting me that I had been offered a place via adjustment, although this e-mail arrived before I registered my UCAS account for adjustment.

It's been approximately 7 hours since I received the e-mail. Do I need to contact the university again so that they can send the notification to UCAS, or do I simply need to be patient. Answers appreciated.
Phone the Uni as soon as they are open and keep pestering them until they update UCAS for you. * They have to do it not you. *Some admissions staff get a bit confused about adjustment so politely ask to speak to a supervisor. *The sooner you are registered the sooner you can sort out accommodation.*

Did you press the adjustment button on your track page this morning? *
Reply 2
I have a similar dilemma. I think what you should do (which is what i am also going to do) is phone the university of your original offer and decline it, then phone your new university to accept the new course. then ucas should be updated by your new university with your new course. However just to be safe, call your new university first and ask them what is the best thing to do first. good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hopefully you are both already sorted but just to clarify you don't need to phone you old 'firm' Uni. *You new 'adjustment' Uni handles everything. * *You need to phone and phone again to get them to update track to reflect your new offer. *The sooner the better so you can sort out accommodation and celebrate :-)*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending