Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI guys!!The uni gave me HeadLease Property on Park Road Brighton Its wonderful and all its right in the heart of brighton - which is amazingHowever its not what i asked for, I asked for ensuite on campus and they gave me the exact opposite. Now my parents are saying if i dont get on campus accommodation then i wont be able to go to uni at all So im in a very ugly compromising situation! If anyone on campus wants to switch (preferably Northfield or Swanb - but hey! beggars cant be choosers) do let me know ASAP ! THANK YOU!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.