The Student Room Group

Will unis care about my dropped E grade?

Hi!
I got my AS results today
I want to drop Law because I got an E (C & U I am so disappointed)
1 mark off an A in psychology I want a remark
A in sociology
2 marks off a B in English I want a remark
My personal statement is based on psychology at the moment, but I am still deciding between Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology
Should I be worried with universities seeing my E grade?
Law isnt really related to my social sciences area but its still worrying me
Should I be worried?
Original post by ha108
Hi!
I got my AS results today
I want to drop Law because I got an E (C & U I am so disappointed)
1 mark off an A in psychology I want a remark
A in sociology
2 marks off a B in English I want a remark
My personal statement is based on psychology at the moment, but I am still deciding between Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology
Should I be worried with universities seeing my E grade?
Law isnt really related to my social sciences area but its still worrying me
Should I be worried?

The Universities will make an offer based on 3 A2 level grades.Your 4th AS level should not, therefore, influence any decision to make you an offer, since you already have 3 other strong subjects. If you are interviewed, they might ask about it then, but otherwise it shouldn't be anything to worry about :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
The Universities will make an offer based on 3 A2 level grades.Your 4th AS level should not, therefore, influence any decision to make you an offer, since you already have 3 other strong subjects. If you are interviewed, they might ask about it then, but otherwise it shouldn't be anything to worry about :h:

Thanks! Do you think I could still apply to Russel group unis or Top 30 unis with a dropped E?
Original post by ha108
Thanks! Do you think I could still apply to Russel group unis or Top 30 unis with a dropped E?

Definitely! People apply, and get accepted with so much worse grades than yours :h:

Quick Reply

Latest