Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to overcome the Post Vacation blues? 17+ and mature. Help Girls and Boys! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I came back from Malaga yesterday and I feel depressed?
    To add to the story, I tried chatting up a girl to start a potential love friendship and failed.

I approached her at the wrong time and place, and the fact I had to rush as it happened all too quick, had partial blame towards it.

Plan:
    I was going to get her name and number, but at the time of the situation, though I knew how to, it did not go as planned.

What actually happened:

I greeted her with a slight smile on my face and politely apologised for the inconvenience I had caused her upon doing so and asked her if it ''Would it be possible if I could meet her down by the lobby''.

She said, ''Why''?

I said, ''because I want to meet you.''

She said, ''Not right now (Which, in girl terms, means no.)

Ending:

I walked down with a gentle smile, but as soon as I left her sight I had sizzled out like a flame.

Aftermath:
    I learnt from my mistake and know what to do next time, but when I look back at the way I approached her, it shuts up my life, to say 'I should have done it this way, not the way I had done it.

What do I do now?

Move on, find another?
    It cheers me up temporarily to say, 'At least I tried'', another girl is always likely to enter my life next time I go to malaga, which speaking in future terms, will happen.

You'll dm @RK.fly on Instagram, I need your time and advice.
    No offence, but only Hindu and Sikh girls holla on IG.

ReputationRep:
    You absolutely embarrassed yourself (even on here) :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    **** Embarrassment, man's acting like he's never gone or felt **** like this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.