Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Im going doing my post grad in September in LJMU. Howver Ive booked accomodation in Liberty Atlantic Point and just realised my lectures are in John Foster building which is a good 30 minute walk according to google maps:P
    Anyone else know if its really that far? and if there is anyway I can change my accomodation to something more closer?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Karen,

I'd say it's more like a 20 minute walk. There aren't many closer options with availability left, just looking for you now...Cambridge Court is probably the closest to John Foster (from the website list) and then Liberty Prospect Point is a similar distance. The accommodation office should be able to offer you further guidance if you want to see about changing - 0151 231 3168 / [email protected].
    (Original post by Karendwyer92)
    Hi all

Im going doing my post grad in September in LJMU. Howver Ive booked accomodation in Liberty Atlantic Point and just realised my lectures are in John Foster building which is a good 30 minute walk according to google maps:P
    Anyone else know if its really that far? and if there is anyway I can change my accomodation to something more closer?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.