Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm looking to find someone else so I'm not completely lost on the first day in. I briefly did some of the course last year but had to bail out for medical reasons, so I'm a year older than most other (non-mature student) freshers.

Hope to see some of you there o/

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i am doing Human Nutrition too! I'm a bit older than you, 30!! Do you already live in Chester, or are you moving here? Claire

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing human nutrition too !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3498kinvara)
    I'm doing human nutrition too !
    Great!! Are you looking forward to it? Cant believe we dont get our timetable until 19th Sept! Seems like ages away, but i'm sure it will fly in!
    Claire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cllockerbie)
    Great!! Are you looking forward to it? Cant believe we dont get our timetable until 19th Sept! Seems like ages away, but i'm sure it will fly in!
    Claire
    Yeah, I cant wait to get started, im hoping the next few weeks go really quick too !

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I am 21 and just starting human nutrition !! I don't know anyone else going or studying it so I'm abit lost too haha! It's good to hear of some older students also 😌 have you accommodation?

Niamh X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.