Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which universities should I go to? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got AABB at AS, what are the best universities I could apply for to study Accounting and Finance?

ReputationRep:
    Warwick University? Providing you're predicted AAA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vela1)
    Warwick University? Providing you're predicted AAA.
    If I get predicted AAA would I be able to apply to Universities that require AAA? Or did I need AAA now in these AS exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSDhaliwal)
    If I get predicted AAA would I be able to apply to Universities that require AAA? Or did I need AAA now in these AS exams?
    No they look at predicted grades so you'll be able to apply. Few courses/universities ask for actual AS grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vela1)
    No they look at predicted grades so you'll be able to apply. Few courses/universities ask for actual AS grades.
    So I will still be able to apply to Universities with AAA provided I get targeted AAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSDhaliwal)
    So I will still be able to apply to Universities with AAA provided I get targeted AAA?
    Yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.