Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Does LSE ask for UMS and if so is it only for maths

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    as i got 289/300 ums in maths so i was hoping its only for maths as didnt get as high in further maths

ReputationRep:
    I guess it depends what course you are applying for. In my case they did not, although this was in 2013.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For maths w econs they asked for UMS for all of my subjects in 2015. I assume that it's to verify that you can actually meet an A* requirement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asurat)
    For maths w econs they asked for UMS for all of my subjects in 2015. I assume that it's to verify that you can actually meet an A* requirement.
    Did you put your ums on your ucas somehow or did they ask for it some other way?

ReputationRep:
    They asked for my ums for all my subjects and I applied for econ in 2013

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EL77)
    They asked for my ums for all my subjects and I applied for econ in 2013
    how did you send it to them? email or ucas?

ReputationRep:
    I think that they do it for all econ-related subjects, even though there are a couple of exceptions. Best check their website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny5263)
    Did you put your ums on your ucas somehow or did they ask for it some other way?
    Didn't put it on ucas, they asked.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.