Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate my GF's family , should I break up with her ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    They are so stupid

ReputationRep:
    if you actually love her no . just have a grown up chat with you girlfriend about what issues you have with them.

if you don't love her. sure leave her as she will find someone better then you in the end. and so will you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ********111222)
    They are so stupid
    Why do you hate them? What did they do exactly to result in you wanting to end the relationship with your partner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawful myth)
    if you actually love her no . just have a grown up chat with you girlfriend about what issues you have with them.

if you don't love her. sure leave her as she will find someone better then you in the end. and so will you.
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Why do you hate them? What did they do exactly to result in you wanting to end the relationship with your partner?
    Ummm this account has 3 posts and just look at OP's username... please tell me you're not falling for this :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You're apparently a bit of a ********, so they probably hate you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Ummm this account has 3 posts and just look at OP's username... please tell me you're not falling for this :lol:
    it's always a good idea to be polite and give advice. as you never know who may read this looking for advice of their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawful myth)
    it's always a good idea to be polite and give advice. as you never know who may read this looking for advice of their own.
    https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...ed5.gif?w=1000
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by eden3)
    Nope. But I do like to humour.

ReputationRep:
    yeah do it, shes too good for a ******** anyways

ReputationRep:
    Why tf would you break up with someone just because they're family's messed up?
    You should make your judgement on who SHE is not her family.
    Nobody chooses what family they're born in you know... smh...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.