The Student Room Group

What's the best thing to do in this situation?

One guy that I was close with blocked me on Facebook. It was more out of anger and I feel that he will contact me again. I am thinking of making a new Facebook account because I was having problems on it with other people.

I'm just worried if I do that, then he won't be able to find me if he reconsiders.

What should I do? Create a new one or keep the old one? I've read keeping two accounts is against their terms of use and they can shut both accounts down if they find out.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
One guy that I was close with blocked me on Facebook. It was more out of anger and I feel that he will contact me again. I am thinking of making a new Facebook account because I was having problems on it with other people.

I'm just worried if I do that, then he won't be able to find me if he reconsiders.

What should I do? Create a new one or keep the old one? I've read keeping two accounts is against their terms of use and they can shut both accounts down if they find out.

No do not make another account. It was his choice to block you and if he wants to get in touch with you again, he can use his initiative to find some way of getting in touch with you. Also you can go on Facebook settings and find your blocked list and unblock people if he chooses to want to unblock you
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
No do not make another account. It was his choice to block you and if he wants to get in touch with you again, he can use his initiative to find some way of getting in touch with you. Also you can go on Facebook settings and find your blocked list and unblock people if he chooses to want to unblock you

I guess it's more that I want to be noticed by him. And once you are blocked, it is like you don't exist on Facebook.

I feel if I am noticed, then he'll reconsider.
Original post by Anonymous
I guess it's more that I want to be noticed by him. And once you are blocked, it is like you don't exist on Facebook.

I feel if I am noticed, then he'll reconsider.

He won't, believe me he won't. Give him time and the space to consider his thoughts. If he's angry at you, you coming up on his newsfeed all the time won't help to alleviate that. Also, even if you made a new Facebook account, he'd have to had you. Do you think if he's blocked you on this account, that he'll add you on another account?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending