Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been given an offer by my uni which now includes a foundation year (£6000) that I did not initially apply to do, thus I have not applied for the tuition fee loan to cover this year.

How do I change my loan application, or can I take what would've been my first year loan (£9000), and just return the excess (£3000) to SFE?

or do I have to reapply for the tuition fee loan?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ZoëC)
    I have been given an offer by my uni which now includes a foundation year (£6000) that I did not initially apply to do, thus I have not applied for the tuition fee loan to cover this year.

How do I change my loan application, or can I take what would've been my first year loan (£9000), and just return the excess (£3000) to SFE?

or do I have to reapply for the tuition fee loan?
    Hi,

You will need to change the course information that we hold for you. If the course is now with a Foundation Year, it will have a different course code. To enable us to fund the course you can log into your online account and change your course details on your application. Alternatively you can send us a Change of Circumstances (C01) form, or call our team on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morven SFE)
    Hi,

You will need to change the course information that we hold for you. If the course is now with a Foundation Year, it will have a different course code. To enable us to fund the course you can log into your online account and change your course details on your application. Alternatively you can send us a Change of Circumstances (C01) form, or call our team on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks
    Will do, Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.