Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever gone to visit countries in Asia and tried street food here?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Lots of very yummy street food to try but have a look at reviews to work out where the good spots are so you don't get ripped off and your chances of falling ill are lower.

ReputationRep:
    Im in China atm and my parents and relatives tell me not to touch any of that stuff and i agree most of the time, flies are covering the food and people are spitting on the ground picking their noses with bare hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Personinsertname)
    Im in China atm and my parents and relatives tell me not to touch any of that stuff and i agree most of the time, flies are covering the food and people are spitting on the ground picking their noses with bare hands.
    Right. Chinese food is not really safe. Actually, I already tried some street food in some countries in Asia such as Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Thailand and Vietnam (Hanoi and Hoian) in the trip to Southeast Asia last time and was really impressed by Asia cuisine. Especially, in Hoian, I go to vegetable village named Tra Que and together with farmers grow vegetables and enjoy food from the fresh vegetables here. Now, I really want to try other delicious food in other places in Asia.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.