judahdeli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
  1. I am doing my As and I have just been doing some economics past papers. I don't have a clue what I am expected to write. Factuals or explanations

Eg for an 8 mark question, how much should you normally be writing ? *Copied from previous discussion with minor changes hehe
chumaniward
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
About a side of the answer booklet
Competence
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by judahdeli)
  1. I am doing my As and I have just been doing some economics past papers. I don't have a clue what I am expected to write. Factuals or explanations

Eg for an 8 mark question, how much should you normally be writing ? *Copied from previous discussion with minor changes hehe
Always start with defintions( i'd advise 2), draw at least one diagram, then the rest depends on the question - length size varies, just do what u think is enough for 8 marks
inhuman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Definitions
Diagram
Explanation (using relevant course material, i.e. certain words used in the course and not just some babble)

Anything else depends on the question. E.g. compare and contrast might be necessary, you might actually have to answer a question, etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (126)
68.85%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
19.67%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
11.48%

Watched Threads