The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

holidays

Hi going to apply to edge hill for mental health nursing April 2017 but does anyone know if we are entitled to holidays in the summer ( wanting to book a holiday) or is it best waiting til Sept?,,,,we must be entitled to some time off in the summer?
You should be, most courses give you holidays, but best thing to do is contact their admin office
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
thank you :smile:...been told you dont get many hoildays though so was thinking may not get any in summer if starting in April :/
You don't get "summer" you get about 4 weeks off mid September from what i recall
over the year you get 8 weeks off, we got one week off this summer and that was from the 5th august to the 12th august, I'm in second year now and we have 4 weeks off for christmas and then 2 weeks off easter, one week off in may and then 1 week off beginning of august*
Reply 5
I am starting mental health nursing in april as well :smile: I am also trying to find out if we get any time off in summer. I was hoping we got a couple of weeks the same as kids but it not looking likely. I am going to contact edge hill I ll let you know if I hear anything x
Reply 6
hi there I contacted edge hill and the holidays will be (subject to slight change) year 1...29th may-12th june..14th aug-28th aug, and 2 weeks christmas.....year 2 are, 1 week in june, 2 weeks aug, 3 weeks at christmas...year are, 1 week april 2 weeks in june, one week aug and 2 weeks dec xx...overall not too bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending