Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I would like to get access to the current ABRSM violin practical exam pieces, but it out of stock in the local bookshops here in Mauritius and its going to take a month to come.

I see it isn;t even possible to buy it as a pdf version online.
    Im not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but is anyone willing to share the pieces with me if they have it?

Cheers!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You'll have to bring the original book in for the exam, they won't let you use photocopies. I picked mine up dirt cheap off eBay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaLost)
    You'll have to bring the original book in for the exam, they won't let you use photocopies. I picked mine up dirt cheap off eBay
    Thanks Amelia, but I just wanted for personal practice
    And I couldn't wait a month for shipping!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ooh, just noticed you're in Mauritius! PM me, I'll see if I can scan them in tomorrow and upload them somewhere for you!

When are you thinking of taking your exam? Are you aiming for the November examinations?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.