Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be living in 52 Parkgate Road or nearby. Anyone else going to be living there in 2016?
    Opps it actually 57 I'm staying in.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i know a person whos gonna be staying in 60 parkgate road! ill get in contact with them for you

ReputationRep:
    I'm at 91, what date are we supposed to move in?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by ollyhaworth)
    I'm at 91, what date are we supposed to move in?
    Hello, just to let you know there's a Facebook group for Parkgate road accommodation, so you can meet other students before you start: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1064...oup_browse_new

The move in date for University accommodation will be Sunday 25th Sept. I'm sure our Accommodation team will be in touch nearer to the time to confirm the details

ReputationRep:
    I'm at 71! Try looking on Chester induction group on Facebook think someone put they were staying at 57. I'm still trying to find people in mine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.