Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling any Birmingham City University (BCU) Students Watch

ReputationRep:
    My initial plan was to study Engineering and Applied Science at Aston University, but I dont think that will happen, as I'm two grades lower (CDD) Q_Q

However I was looking at BCU and they did an engineering course that required around 300 ucas points, now my SO and her friends have told me that BCU isnt the greatest university, checked online and it was ranked 83(?) in the top 100 universities in the UK. Now I wanted to ask anyone who studies there or anyone who knows anyone that does if its a decent university, despite its ranking and what people have been saying about it?
    Thanks in advance peeps o/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.