Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they accept cheques from someone other than the applicant? I don't have a bank account, and the ones that I can apply for don't have cheques, so will they let me get away with getting my dad to write out a cheque? Or should I just use a postal order instead?

Oh yeah, and this passport checking service...can you pay the post office the full fee instead of sending it to the DVLA?

Thanks a lot
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My daddy paid for my provisional licence, and he doesn't have a credit card so I think he used a cheque.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Does anyone know if they accept cheques from someone other than the applicant? I don't have a bank account, and the ones that I can apply for don't have cheques, so will they let me get away with getting my dad to write out a cheque? Or should I just use a postal order instead?

Oh yeah, and this passport checking service...can you pay the post office the full fee instead of sending it to the DVLA?

Thanks a lot
    yeah, anyone can pay for it

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.