Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I missed my AAA offer for International Business with French and got AAB, with a B in maths and my offer was deemed unsuccessful on UCAS yesterday, and I was accepted by my insurance. However, I have contacted the uni about getting remarks, and they said that if I meet my offer in full and let them know by the 31st they will reconsider me. It turns out that one of my As is a lot closer to an A* than my B is to an A (I was 1 UMS off an A*, and 40ish off an A). On my teacher's advice I have already sent the A off to be remarked, and am waiting for my maths teachers to review the photocopies of my maths to see if I should remark. If I got A*AB instead of AAA, are they likely to still consider me? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why not just wait and see? You've done all you can now so don't stress. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    No one can tell you, you'll just have to contact Warwick and see what they say. But i wouldnt get yours hopes up if I'm honest.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** should we know?

ReputationRep:
    My sister missed her AAA Exeter offer by 1 grade and went to Cardiff and in one of the dorms at Exeter there was a gas leak and a student died. Not to be all preachy on you but fate has its ways pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmm19)
    Why not just wait and see? You've done all you can now so don't stress. Well done!
    Thanks, I'm just anxious because I really wanted Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    No one can tell you, you'll just have to contact Warwick and see what they say. But i wouldnt get yours hopes up if I'm honest.
    Fair enough, I appreciate the honesty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    How the **** should we know?
    lmao calm down son, just wanted to see if there were any students who'd already been in this situation, no need to get rude x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    My sister missed her AAA Exeter offer by 1 grade and went to Cardiff and in one of the dorms at Exeter there was a gas leak and a student died. Not to be all preachy on you but fate has its ways pal
    Good god I'll bear that in mind haha

ReputationRep:
    No need to be rude, they're simply asking for advice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.