Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been offered a premium, ensuite room in Constantine College. It looks great but it's far from the Maths (I'm doing Maths and Economics) department and I can't afford it so I'm looking for anyone who is willing to swap for this lovely room at a new college.
    I'm looking for anything campus west. Maximum 44 weeks and self-catered.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Is it for 40, 44 or 51 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by borislav)
    Is it for 40, 44 or 51 weeks?

Sorry for the late reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesyesyesno)
    Hi, I've been offered a premium, ensuite room in Constantine College. It looks great but it's far from the Maths (I'm doing Maths and Economics) department and I can't afford it so I'm looking for anyone who is willing to swap for this lovely room at a new college.
    I'm looking for anything campus west. Maximum 44 weeks and self-catered.
    I have a standard shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College if you would be interested. (40 week let)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm145)
    I have a standard shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College if you would be interested. (40 week let)
    Its also self catered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm145)
    Its also self catered.
    That's great. I sent you a message. I'm in Campus/Heslington East which you have said you want w/ ensuite, self-catered. I'm happy to swap.

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone in Campus/Heslington West with self-catering and maximum 44 weeks willing to swap with me?
    I've been offered Constantine College (new college, rooms look lovely) with ensuite, self-catering for 44 weeks.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    That's great. I sent you a message. I'm in Campus/Heslington East which you have said you want w/ ensuite, self-catered. I'm happy to swap.
    Excellent. I've sent you a private message about a swap.

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone in Campus/Heslington West with self-catering and maximum 44 weeks willing to swap with me?
    I've been offered Constantine College (new college, rooms look lovely) with ensuite, self-catering for 44 weeks.

Thank you
    I would be willing to swap, I've sent you a private message.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for either;

Economy Halifax self-catered, shared bathroom

or;

self-catered, ensuite at Vanbrugh / Alcuin / Goodricke / Halifax

I have a premium ensuite, self-catered room in Constantine (the newest college) and it looks fantastic but I'd rather be in campus/heslington west.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated. !!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for either;

or;

I have a premium ensuite, self-catered room in Constantine (the newest college) and it looks fantastic but I'd rather be in campus/heslington west.

I have a standard shared bathroom self catered in Halifax for £125 a week if you can't find exactly what you're looking for

ReputationRep:
    i have a 106/week economy shared bathroom in halifax if anyone who has something in a more central bit of hes west (preferably ensuite) is looking to swap

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for either;

or;

I have a standard shared bathroom in Edens court derwent that they've offered me for £63 a week that I would be happy to swap you for. Message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiahill)
    I have a standard shared bathroom in Vanbrugh that they've offered me for £63 a week that I would be happy to swap you for. Message me
    how did you get 63 a week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olaf525)
    how did you get 63 a week?
    I rang and complained because I requested a ensuit for medical reasons and they couldn't give me one. It's a nice room I've been in and in a nice house I just can't not have a bathroom. X

ReputationRep:
    are you sure it's not twin room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiahill)
    I rang and complained because I requested a ensuit for medical reasons and they couldn't give me one. It's a nice room I've been in and in a nice house I just can't not have a bathroom. X
    Are you sure it's not a twin room?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.