ReputationRep:
    Who do you prefer?

Vote and comment down below.

ReputationRep:
    I'll start: Keep Corbyn!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I partially understand your political position. But this 'moralist' political strategy, in my opinion, is only going to end in failure. Don't you see that acting like this only alienates the exact members of the electorate that Labour ought to be focusing on?

I think his biggest issue is that he can't even appeal to the working class. Corbyn said he believes that the message of 'avoiding austerity and encouraging investment' is a positive one for those in Northern England. No, it isn't. Someone who finds themselves on the lowest rung of society does not know what austerity is; they also don't understand what 'investment' can give them. When you compare this with the Tories, the difference is stark - they make things simple and clear for people, i.e. 'tightening our belts...Labour's mess...strong economy...northern powerhouse'. Yes, it may all be absolute nonsense, but it speaks instantly to somebody. You don't have to think twice about what each of those mean and that counts for so much in conveying a message to the electorate.

Corbyn needs a better marketing strategy but unfortunately he's got zero charisma so even if he had that he would struggle in my honest opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn.

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn because I would prefer if Labour wasn't elected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Awakener)
    I'd like Smith more if he said what he meant I'm not sure what his views are on border controls, but wanting to mess with the Brexit vote is lame.

(Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Corbyn because I would prefer if Labour wasn't elected.
    Ditts.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  funny.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  9.4 KB

Look what I found on the internet. Unbelievable. Everyone knows Jews weren't gassed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.