Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Cheap accommodation swap

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi guy i got allocated in hazel farm where accommodation is really cheap however i want stay on campus so im looking to swap with someone who has been allocated on campus however wants a cheap accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amir23)
    Hi guy i got allocated in hazel farm where accommodation is really cheap however i want stay on campus so im looking to swap with someone who has been allocated on campus however wants a cheap accommodation
    Hi Amir,

The room swap process will open in mid October - have a look here for details (dates to be updated in due course):*http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodatio...nts/roomswaps/

Emma *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amir23)
    I have a shared staghill band A if u want to swap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NN43)
    I have a shared staghill band A if u want to swap
    Hey, I have a band B on hazel farm and would interested in swapping for your room. Do get in touch as soon as possible if you're interested thanks!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.