The Student Room Group

Twin ensuite rooms?!

Hi
I'm applying for accommodation and have seen that twin ensuites are much cheaper which is good for Mr as I want to spend little as possible on accomodation

What are the disadvantages of twin ensuites? Do you live with the same sex? Can anyone share your experiences
Original post by I feel myself
Hi
I'm applying for accommodation and have seen that twin ensuites are much cheaper which is good for Mr as I want to spend little as possible on accomodation

What are the disadvantages of twin ensuites? Do you live with the same sex? Can anyone share your experiences

Hello :smile:

If you want to spend as little time in accommodation as possible, are you sure living in accommodation is for you? Just to double check.

Twin ensuite's are cheaper and do have their advantages but of course there are disadvantages. One is that you may not enjoy living with the person that you end up sharing with - you may not like their living style and it can be difficult to live with the way they live. Obviously sharing means you'll have little 'me' time with them being around and privacy can become an issue but yes, you should always be put with the same sex.

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2
It would definitely be with the same sex but yeah I've definitely heard good things from friends living in shared rooms - but I expect it very much depends on whether you get on well with your roommate! It's definitely a gamble but can work out very well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending