Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep
    • Thread Starter

     Official Rep

    If anyone is looking for Engineering courses through Clearing then hopefully we can help! Most of our full-time 3-5 year courses are accredited by a professional body.

    If you have any specific questions about our Engineering courses then you can always chat to one of our admissions tutors via our Clearing helpline number which is 0300 555 4444. You can also find out more info about our Clearing vacancies here: http://www.hud.ac.uk/clearing/

    Best of luck,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.