The Student Room Group

university accept and they said they may decline my offer (clearing)

i received my a level grade on the result day.After that, i ring up kings college and provide my detail such as ucas id ,a level results and ielts.they said they will reply me after an hour and make the decision of my application. after an hour i have received an confirmation email and said they accept me.i have gone through clearing process follow what they have told me to do to accept the offer.Then,i ring up to king's college today they said my physics grade is not high enough so they may decline my offer which i think is ridiculous. they have all my details before they send the confirmation email to me . also i have declined all my offers from another university because i thought they accept me. is there any solution or advice to me because i am very nervous at this moment
similar thing happened to my girlfriend for a different reason, ring them up and ask them, its really unfair! she got a verbal offer but declined clearing because she didn't supply english language qualifications, which she wasn't even asked to supply. Ridiculous!

Quick Reply

Latest