The Student Room Group

should i retake one of my Alevels!please help!

Okay so i got my resukts yesterday and i did pretty good i guess but in one of my Alevels i did crap which was hsc (edexcel applied healyh and social care) and i got a D in it..i dont understand how my coursework went from a B to a borderline of D 😭😭 but anyways since im taking a gap year..should i retake this A level? And since its edexcel idk if they will remove it? & if i take it do i need to all my Alevels or do i have a choice of one? & i just want to resit this year not last year cos i got a C..i just want to bump up my grade to atleast a B? Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Im sorry for asking tons of qs..its just im worried..ty for taking your time reading this & i hope you did great in your results x
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest