ReputationRep:
    Very good imagery
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is like watching the matrix on LSD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i think it has always been like this but with different medium
    No not really, not to this extent. These cover other aspects aswell like only a few people are deciding the fate of humanity, they dont care who lives or dies or at what cost. Another pic is about a kid eating book, we say we are religious but we dont do what our religion asks us to do, instead of helping and feeding the child we are finding other agendas to work upon. Then there is gender equality which in many ways will go against women but no one sees this. Another pic stresses upon "be who you want to be" we nowadays are not concerned with what is right or what is wrong we want freedom everyone wants to do its own thing, instead of atleast teaching someone that it is wrong to do or follow certain things we encourage them to carry on..its all about freedom now again no matter what the cost... And then finally a mother who is feeding her children her own flesh because there is nothing to feed and there is no one to help, this is literally happening but people who have fresh water to drink assortment of meal options to choose from, warm bed to sleep on are either not aware of this or blind.

ReputationRep:
    Deep

That's why I love travelling. Because when I do so, I have no data and barely use my phone. I take pictures with an actual camera so no snapchat and other stuff like that, and I see all those people taking selfies everywhere instead of looking at what is standing right in front of them.
    I wish more people could give up on their phone for a bit, we feel different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Inspiring
    Thank you.

(Original post by IYGB)
    Very good imagery
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is like watching the matrix on LSD
    Yes I hope they convey the message across.

ReputationRep:
    The end is near

ReputationRep:
    Great propaganda there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiTyrannyMan)
    The end is near
    There is always this one guy in almost every apocalyptic movie, who shouts this and runs away...

ReputationRep:
    Thing is though
    Only like 2 billion people in the world have mobile phones
    And 3 billion have access to the internet

So not an accurate representation of the world js

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Wow OP, you sure be deep

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.