SymphonySpring
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey
I was wondering what bursaries are available at Westminster for English students who are getting the maximum maintenance grant? I looked around on the website and I can't find any, and I'm a little worried that if I came to Westminster I simply wouldn't be able to afford the high living costs.
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SymphonySpring)
Hey
I was wondering what bursaries are available at Westminster for English students who are getting the maximum maintenance grant? I looked around on the website and I can't find any, and I'm a little worried that if I came to Westminster I simply wouldn't be able to afford the high living costs.
Hello

We don't give out bursaries however students can apply for the Westminster Additional Grants Scheme (WAGS). This scheme helps students in financial difficulty. You can get help to meet general living costs such as rent, travel expenses, childcare costs etc. If you qualify for a payment from the fund you do not have to pay this back. You can find out more on the link above.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
lestrange¿
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hello

We don't give out bursaries however students can apply for the Westminster Additional Grants Scheme (WAGS). This scheme helps students in financial difficulty. You can get help to meet general living costs such as rent, travel expenses, childcare costs etc. If you qualify for a payment from the fund you do not have to pay this back. You can find out more on the link above.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Can I apply now?
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lestrange¿)
Can I apply now?
Enrolled students will be able to apply from 3 October. Once enrolled you can contact the student funding team about the process.

Course Enquiries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (83)
68.03%
No I haven't decided yet (23)
18.85%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
13.11%

Watched Threads