Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else had been allocated to CitySide in September?

ReputationRep:
    hi, yes i've been allocated cityside too! It wasn't my first choice (wanted central village) but it looks really nice and is close to campus which is good. which block and flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    hi,

I've also been allocated cityside, when my first choice was the tannery.
    Im still not totally sure how to rooms will look
    What are you guys studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watchthisspace1)
    hi,

I've also been allocated cityside, when my first choice was the tannery.
    Im still not totally sure how to rooms will look
    What are you guys studying?
    I've seen a couple of photos on Google, it looks pretty decent and I'm assuming the rooms are big because we get double beds! And I'm studying Neuroscience, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi neighbours ☺️
    Didn't pick CitySide either (wouldn't have gone this expensive if I had the choice lol) but it looks absolutely lovely! I'm in block A, flat 37 and I'm studying Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Also been allocated cityside when choice was Leodis, was scared when on the Facebook group didn't have many people saying they had this accomodation. I'm in block B, room 093.6 not sure what flat that is and I'm studying civil engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahbigginss)
    Hi,

Also been allocated cityside when choice was Leodis, was scared when on the Facebook group didn't have many people saying they had this accomodation. I'm in block B, room 093.6 not sure what flat that is and I'm studying civil engineering
    I think the numbers means that youre in flat 93 and you're in room 6 within that flat I'm in flat 125! And yeah, I think most people got put there because they didn't get their choice, rather than applying for it

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've been put in Cityside too when my first choice was Henry Price. My flat is 101.5 in block B. I've found two flatmates already so let me know if you're in this flat. And I'm studying English Lit.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've been allocated CitySide too although my first choice was Charles Morris. My flat is 89.4 in Block B. Pls let me noe if anyone has been allocated any room nearby. I'll be studying Broadcast Journalism.

ReputationRep:
    I've been allocated cityside! It looks really nice so far! I'm in block B, flat 76. Is cityside for Beckett and Trinity too? I read somewhere on the internet that it was mixed?

ReputationRep:
    Are the beds in cityside double or single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EM646)
    Is cityside for Beckett and Trinity too? I read somewhere on the internet that it was mixed?
    Hmm I haven't heard that. I didn't think it was.

Are the beds in cityside double or single?
    Double.

ReputationRep:
    Hii, when was everyone planning to move into their accomodation. I thought we had to be there by 18th september?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've been allocated to cityside (first was Henry Price, but it was booked 10 to 1). I was wondering if anyone is moving in on Friday the 16th, or is on the 7th floor? so i can relate to someone making that 7 floor trek everyday

ReputationRep:
    Hii, when was everyone planning to move into their accomodation. I thought we had to be there by 18th september?
    im going on friday the 16th

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think it's going to feel a bit weird with everyone just drifting in at different times? I'm going to bring my stuff up on Sunday 11th but can't decide whether to go back home for another week after that...

ReputationRep:
    Block A Flat 33. Going in on the 11th too, only because I have other stuff to do there. Seems nice tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys just wondering what you all think of cityside?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in room 117.6 in Cityside Leeds! What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    How does accommodation allocation work - could a given accommodation (say, Cityside) be allocated to someone who's first preference was somewhere else, but not to someone who's first choice was Cityside? Or does people being given Cityside who didn't ask for it mean that everybody who did ask for it got it?

EDIT: Yes it could, no it doesn't. Rubbish.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.