Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Surrey university Accommodation 2016 Swap Band D on campus for Band B on campus? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I have been offered Band D-en suite at Stag Hill Campus, University Court but I would like to swap for Band B Guildford Court on campus accommodation. Would anyone like to swap?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luni84)
    Hi there I have been offered Band D-en suite at Stag Hill Campus, University Court but I would like to swap for Band B Guildford Court on campus accommodation. Would anyone like to swap?
    Hi,

Room swaps will be available in mid October - you can find more details here (dates to be updated): *http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodatio...nts/roomswaps/

Emma *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hi,

Room swaps will be available in mid October - you can find more details here (dates to be updated): *http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodatio...nts/roomswaps/

Emma *
    Hi,

Emma *
    Hi Emma,

Would I be able to change rooms before I get to university? It turns out I can't afford after calculating from the funding I get, so will I need to fill out a form?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emma,

Would I be able to change rooms before I get to university? It turns out I can't afford after calculating from the funding I get, so will I need to fill out a form?
    Hi,

Yes, you'll need to contact Accommodation Services and ask for a “Request to be placed on the Room Change Waiting List” form and state that you are applying for a room change on financial grounds. Give them an email on [email protected] to request one.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we're just about to pack up for the day but I'll check back on Monday morning
    Emma*

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yes, you'll need to contact Accommodation Services and ask for a “Request to be placed on the Room Change Waiting List” form and state that you are applying for a room change on financial grounds. Give them an email on [email protected] to request one.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we're just about to pack up for the day but I'll check back on Monday morning
    Emma*
    Hi Emma,

Thankyou so much for responding and the advice, I will be sending an email shortly then and wait after Monday for a response.

Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've been given a Band C room on the stag hill campus but would prefer Band D. Would you be up for swapping to band C in the October exchange?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to swap to your Band D room, I have a Band B room in campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have a band C room in stag hill and i would like to swap with you. Please contact me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrylau1997)
    Hi. I have a band C room in stag hill and i would like to swap with you. Please contact me if you are interested.
    Hi,

-Ashley

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.