Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Surrey university Accommodation 2016 Swap Band D on campus for Band B on campus?

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I have been offered Band D-en suite at Stag Hill Campus, University Court but I would like to swap for Band B Guildford Court on campus accommodation. Would anyone like to swap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luni84)
    Hi there I have been offered Band D-en suite at Stag Hill Campus, University Court but I would like to swap for Band B Guildford Court on campus accommodation. Would anyone like to swap?
    Hi,

Room swaps will be available in mid October - you can find more details here (dates to be updated): *http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodatio...nts/roomswaps/

Emma *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hi,

Room swaps will be available in mid October - you can find more details here (dates to be updated): *http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodatio...nts/roomswaps/

Emma *
    Hi,

Emma *
    Hi Emma,

Would I be able to change rooms before I get to university? It turns out I can't afford after calculating from the funding I get, so will I need to fill out a form?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emma,

Would I be able to change rooms before I get to university? It turns out I can't afford after calculating from the funding I get, so will I need to fill out a form?
    Hi,

Yes, you'll need to contact Accommodation Services and ask for a “Request to be placed on the Room Change Waiting List” form and state that you are applying for a room change on financial grounds. Give them an email on [email protected] to request one.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we're just about to pack up for the day but I'll check back on Monday morning
    Emma*

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yes, you'll need to contact Accommodation Services and ask for a “Request to be placed on the Room Change Waiting List” form and state that you are applying for a room change on financial grounds. Give them an email on [email protected] to request one.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we're just about to pack up for the day but I'll check back on Monday morning
    Emma*
    Hi Emma,

Thankyou so much for responding and the advice, I will be sending an email shortly then and wait after Monday for a response.

Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've been given a Band C room on the stag hill campus but would prefer Band D. Would you be up for swapping to band C in the October exchange?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to swap to your Band D room, I have a Band B room in campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have a band C room in stag hill and i would like to swap with you. Please contact me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrylau1997)
    Hi. I have a band C room in stag hill and i would like to swap with you. Please contact me if you are interested.
    Hi,

-Ashley

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.