Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friends don't even bother with me they don't care when I message them to meet up or anything they all ways make up excuses not to meet me I feel like a loser and no friends I all ways see on fb and Instagram and sc there are having fun all the time with party's and I done nothing cuz no one bothers with me also one of them said you can stay at mine sometime but it never happens I have two weeks left until I go back to college I all ways think about my friends all the time and my mum all ways says you have everything I want but that not important as friends cuz there never had tv and fancy clothes in the 12 century so it not about what you have and got your on this earth to date go out with friends raze a family and stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friends don't even bother with me they don't care when I message them to meet up or anything they all ways make up excuses not to meet me I feel like a loser and no friends I all ways see on fb and Instagram and sc there are having fun all the time with party's and I done nothing cuz no one bothers with me also one of them said you can stay at mine sometime but it never happens I have two weeks left until I go back to college I all ways think about my friends all the time and my mum all ways says you have everything I want but that not important as friends cuz there never had tv and fancy clothes in the 12 century so it not about what you have and got your on this earth to date go out with friends raze a family and stuff like that
    You need to check your English hun.

Basically you need to make new friends because your current set are being dicks xx

ReputationRep:
    Some of my friends are like that, completely leave me out. I remember in year 13 I was in a friendship group which initially started because i was individually friends with all the people first so I was like the glue, they all ended up leaving me out and meeting up without me etc.
    What I've learnt though is there's no point wasting your time or having any hard feelings about these people. They don't care enough about you to make an effort with you so why should you waste your feelings on them

Hey I was in a similar situation to you. Firstly try not to worry about it Keep them as friends and dont disown them as you want to keep friendly with as many people as you can :P If it is your first year in College then look forward to it you will meet loads of new people and friend. If not then try chatting with other people and join different groups. Maybe try talking to your mum about it as well Try not to worry
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Agreed with one of the posters.

No point wasting time or having hard feelings about these people. Don't disown them and you can always make friends with other people, try chatting to the others or joining clubs at your college.

Don't worry about, focus on your future and this is all that matters, once you advance from college, I'm sure you'll make very good friends.

You could message me anytime if you wish

Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.