Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yesterday I got accepted to Portsmouth as my insurance, so I need a place 'cause obviously I can't get uni accommodation because I never firmed thus never sorted it out. I've found a 5 bedroom house with all the costs of electricity, gas, internet and water included, and the rent's really cheap (£77.77 pw or £337 pm), there's a washing machine, every room comes with a key, double bed, mattress, desk and bedside drawers, kitchen has a kettle, microwave, tested cooker and toaster and complete with crockery, cutlery, glassware and cookware. The accommodation is also only 11 mins away, biking from campus (google maps). I can't believe how perfect it is... Anyway, if anyone's interested please message me asap!

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention a 61' tv in lounge area, and a co-op apparently across the road

ReputationRep:
    Sorry not available anymore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afff)
    Sorry not available anymore...

Are you still looking for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    Are you still looking for accommodation?
    Sorry, no

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.