Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be studying politics and international relations at kent very soon. Very excited! But I just recently joined the student room and saw that everyone was talking about buying passes for freshers week and I didn't realise that there were tickets to buy. Could someone please explain how the freshers week works and what the different events are? And where to buy passes?
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    This is what I was also confused about,I'll keep a look out for your thread. I also went onto the website but I couldn't find anything 😶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiki_123)
    This is what I was also confused about,I'll keep a look out for your thread. I also went onto the website but I couldn't find anything 😶
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustEm98)
    Thank you!
    Btw, I found out where to buy the tickets. 😊 Here's the link: https://www.kentunion.co.uk/freshers2016/kpass/ but unfortunately I still don't know if you have to

ReputationRep:
    If it helps I decided to buy the silver KPass as it includes access to all the Fresher week events. There's also a gold Kpass for £99(!) which includes the same as the silver pass but also tickets to other events later in the year. I felt like it was worth buying the Kpass as its fairly flexible as I can use it to pick and choose which Freshers events I want to go to ...and it comes with a free t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustEm98)
    Im going to be studying politics and international relations at kent very soon. Very excited! But I just recently joined the student room and saw that everyone was talking about buying passes for freshers week and I didn't realise that there were tickets to buy. Could someone please explain how the freshers week works and what the different events are? And where to buy passes?
    Thank you!
    Go on your unis freshers page and they will tell you if there's any event you need to buy a ticket for prior to starting uni. Many unis sell the tickets once you start though. So like on your first day fresher reps may go around your halls or something and advertise tickets for any freshers events

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.