This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What do you think looks best?

I think that excessively tanned girls look bad, especially when they grow older. At 35, they look like they're almost 50. Eriksson's Italian wife looks almost scary because of her tan.
So for me, it would be just a light tan. A light tan is definitely better than looking so pale you're ill but that's it.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah I do, but it's kind of tricky as my neck gets burnt by the sun before it even affects my arms.
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
eriksson's wife has abused something called fake tan and bronzer. it should be a crime
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a permanent tan, its great. Never comes off, and i never burn either.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
I have a permanent tan, its great. Never comes off, and i never burn either.
It it's permanent then maybe it's not a tan, just your natural skin colour?
_Shines_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm a normal healthy colour- lightly tanned- but the longer I seem to spend in the UK, the paler I become- I need the sun- no vit d, no tan and no endorphins! bloody weather!
PsychBrainiac
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I want a tan, not too keen of those fake tan products though.
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i find it amusing that in this country they sell fake tan products. in india they sell a cream called "fair and lovely" designed to make you appear fairer. teehee
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
It it's permanent then maybe it's not a tan, just your natural skin colour?
Ah yes, that would be it :rolleyes:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
i find it amusing that in this country they sell fake tan products. in india they sell a cream called "fair and lovely" designed to make you appear fairer. teehee
hehe, my mum's bought that
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I burnt when it was overcast twice in the last two weeks!! I do get a nice tan though when everyones gone back to white and my burns worn off
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
hehe, my mum's bought that
my grandma swears by it, even though she's a similar compexion to me. quite pathetic really.
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
I don't mind really white people actually, if they insist on a tan then a light one will do....
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
my grandma swears by it, even though she's a similar compexion to me. quite pathetic really.
my mum doesn't really use it, but she was told to buy it by her sister, who's really into that sort of thing.....
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I don't mind really white people actually, if they insist on a tan then a light one will do....
agreed. light tans can look nice....it's just when they go over the top and their face is all orangey- that's horrible!
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
combine that with peroxide hair and you have a beautiful scally (not literally- they are never beautiful). delightful.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*doesn't tan*

*is offended by thread* :rolleyes:
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
People call me yellow....! I'm kinda in-between being pale and olive....oh, and I also have jaundice....although you can't tell really.
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Damn UK weather! Oh well ill just have to wait for holidays to get a tan. Does anyone use sunbeds? What are the risks?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
combine that with peroxide hair and you have a beautiful scally (not literally- they are never beautiful). delightful.
hmmm, hair colour doesn't bother me too much (unless it looks really out of place)....but i know the type you mean...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (72)
18.51%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (74)
19.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (83)
21.34%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.54%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.54%

Watched Threads