Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by __Rosina__
Oh darn! I'm doing the Monday/Tuesday. :frown:

Aw, just missed each other :tongue: What were you thinking of wearing to the formal dinner?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by literaturista
Finally confirmed! St. John's for English, anyone else?

St John's for Econ!
Why all the St Cuth's hate?! Part catered sounds ideal if you get lazy tbf
I really wanna go for a visit day, but this clueless hopeless endless dreadful revision keeps pulling me back to the desk :frown:. I think I probably have to visit during the Easter Holiday, but again... I live in Bournemouth... I think it takes approximately 6 hours by a coach.
Original post by ///curious
Aw, just missed each other :tongue: What were you thinking of wearing to the formal dinner?

Hmmm...I hadn't thought about it actually. Is there definitely a formal dinner for the visit?
Original post by Sinisterist
For those applying for law, which college did you pick and/or get allocated to?

applied for University got the trev one ://///////////
Anyone got St Bedes/Hilds? Been allocated to me Did not see it on my visit day.
Original post by __Rosina__
Hmmm...I hadn't thought about it actually. Is there definitely a formal dinner for the visit?

yeah i'm pretty sure. Nervous about being under/over dressed ahahah
Are there any other people out there without offers still, especially history? Is it a bad sign if you havent got an offer yet?
Original post by Pen ruler
Are there any other people out there without offers still, especially history? Is it a bad sign if you havent got an offer yet?

My friend still hasn't
Reply 1550
Are there any other people out there without offers still, especially history? Is it a bad sign if you haven't got an offer yet?

Don't worry I'm in the same boat still haven't heard and I applied for history&spanish over four months ago now:s-smilie::s-smilie: I'm so impatient the waiting is killing me but I don't want to email and chase them in case it's rude :////
Original post by emgaff
is anyone still waiting for a philosophy offer/ offer in general???

Still waiting for an answer for law

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1552
Anyone attending the open day today?
Original post by PJBPJB
Don't worry I'm in the same boat still haven't heard and I applied for history&spanish over four months ago now:s-smilie::s-smilie: I'm so impatient the waiting is killing me but I don't want to email and chase them in case it's rude :////

I still haven't got a reply for history& Spanish!
Original post by mutlu
Anyone attending the open day today?

yes!! what are you doing?
Anyone in St. John's? I'm there for PPE
Original post by ///curious
yeah i'm pretty sure. Nervous about being under/over dressed ahahah

Well, a simple black dress is usually safe. You can always bring stuff to dress it up or down... or are these things fancier/more exciting than that??
Reply 1557

I knew someone a couple of years ago who didn't hear for History until the very, very end of March and then got accepted by Castle (his preferred choice) as a bonus. It was unexpected but his case shows it's definitely not game over!
Unless you're a bloke
Original post by literaturista
Finally confirmed! St. John's for English, anyone else?

Me! St. John's for English! There seem to be a lot of people who got St. John's haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest