Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got a place through adjustment. Haven't received any welcome emails or anything with a student id number or something so that i can apply for accommodation. has anyone else got this? when will i get this?

Apparently the deadline is Tuesday so running out of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by okgoogle)
    Got a place through adjustment. Haven't received any welcome emails or anything with a student id number or something so that i can apply for accommodation. has anyone else got this? when will i get this?

Same is happening to me. I got in through clearing. On ucas I got accepted but the uni haven't sent any emails or anything and accommodation offers will start being given out on Sunday so I'm hoping they reply tomorrow night
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by okgoogle)

(Original post by LazyEye)
    Same is happening to me. I got in through clearing. On ucas I got accepted but the uni haven't sent any emails or anything and accommodation offers will start being given out on Sunday so I'm hoping they reply tomorrow night
    Hi, please get in touch with the Residences team - they'll be able to clarify things for you. You can reach them via phone: +44 (0)23 8059 5959 or email: [email protected].

We hope this helps.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.