Leonidas.G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently studying A-Level Media studies, Film studies, and Level 3 BTEC IT. I got a B in Media, a B in Film studies and a distinction in IT (I get another grade next year). I was thinking of dropping film studies because i feel a fourth subject may be harder to handle in my second year of A-Levels. I also feel that I don't enjoy Film studies that much.

Would it be wise to drop film studies?
IYGB
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would, particularly if you do not enjoy and you do not need them for Uni
dock-leaf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Leonidas.G)
I'm currently studying A-Level Media studies, Film studies, and Level 3 BTEC IT. I got a B in Media, a B in Film studies and a distinction in IT (I get another grade next year). I was thinking of dropping film studies because i feel a fourth subject may be harder to handle in my second year of A-Levels. I also feel that I don't enjoy Film studies that much.

Would it be wise to drop film studies?
TBH, if you don't need it for uni and don't absolutely love it and are prepared to commit to it and make sure it doesn't get in the way of your offer subject grades, then it seems pretty pointless to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads