The Student Room Group

Girls i need advice!!!!

Recently i have started feeling really insecure about my height i am only 5ft9 and seeing all my friends who are 5ft10 and over makes me feel like a manlet girls always tell me im good looking but i really want to know do good body looks etc not mean much if u are short?
Your not even short, I'm sure your hot!!!!
On average, most girls are shorter than you therefore you should not worry too much as this is already good enough! :smile: You can still be good looking even if you're short (although you're not).
Being short doesn't make you any less good-looking. If girls run away because you are not tall, don't even bother with them because they're not worth your time (unless they change attitude ofc)
Original post by Anonymous
Recently i have started feeling really insecure about my height i am only 5ft9 and seeing all my friends who are 5ft10 and over makes me feel like a manlet girls always tell me im good looking but i really want to know do good body looks etc not mean much if u are short?

Dear All Insecure Heterosexual Male 5'9-ers,

Date short girls. Problem solved.

Yours Sincerely,

My Foot.
5'9" is the average male height in the UK - you are not short
Original post by Anonymous

I'm 5'3 so you'd still be tall next to me lmao so that wouldn't matter to me. But obviously if you're going around feeling bad about it and it affects your outward confidence, that might hurt your chances
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm 5'11. I honestly thought I was short given how the men around me all seem to be at least 6'.

You're fine. Honestly, don't worry about your height; nothing you can do about it anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending