The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Student Accommodation Available in Uni of exeter as I am leaving

Hey guys, I am leaving the university due to personal reasons and I have an accommodation agreement in place with unite students. As I am leaving this allows one lucky person to take up my accommodation booking. It is 115 a week and situated right in the middle of town. It is called Northernhay House - Unite Students. Great for freshers that didnt get an accomodation place, or if the one they were allocated was too expensive or for current or postgrad students. Very close to the popular clubs and pubs, and 8 min walk to uni.
Hit me up as private student accom is all sold out
Hi, I'm currently still looking for accomodation and I'm interested. Can you give me more details as to the monthly rent price, contract length and any addition fees?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Richard941
Hi, I'm currently still looking for accomodation and I'm interested. Can you give me more details as to the monthly rent price, contract length and any addition fees?

Hey, it is 115 a week and contract is 43 weeks starts on the 10th September. There is a 250 deposit with unite which you get back at the end. No additional fees :smile:
Original post by ExeDude123
Hey, it is 115 a week and contract is 43 weeks starts on the 10th September. There is a 250 deposit with unite which you get back at the end. No additional fees :smile:

Is the room en-suite or non-en suite and do you know if you can extend the contract length?
Reply 4
Have you got someone for your room or is it still available?
Reply 5
Still available :smile:
I'd be very interested in this. Do you have a mobile number
Could find some form of financial compensation if interested! 0785 1055423
Reply 8
Hi is this still available ? If so I would love to take your room
If anyone is still looking for accommodation i have just moved out of duryard halls of residence on campus for personal reasons and im looking for someone to take over the contract.
Its a selfcatered en-suite in a very modern building, the room is unused.
Its university accommodation so there is insurance, cleaners etc.
Message me on 07860 666100 if youre intrested and for more details
hi jonah, is your room still available, if yes please contact me
hi jonah, is your residence still available? i'm interested

Quick Reply

Latest