Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student Accommodation Available in Uni of exeter as I am leaving

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am leaving the university due to personal reasons and I have an accommodation agreement in place with unite students. As I am leaving this allows one lucky person to take up my accommodation booking. It is 115 a week and situated right in the middle of town. It is called Northernhay House - Unite Students. Great for freshers that didnt get an accomodation place, or if the one they were allocated was too expensive or for current or postgrad students. Very close to the popular clubs and pubs, and 8 min walk to uni.
    Hit me up as private student accom is all sold out

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently still looking for accomodation and I'm interested. Can you give me more details as to the monthly rent price, contract length and any addition fees?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard941)
    Hi, I'm currently still looking for accomodation and I'm interested. Can you give me more details as to the monthly rent price, contract length and any addition fees?
    Hey, it is 115 a week and contract is 43 weeks starts on the 10th September. There is a 250 deposit with unite which you get back at the end. No additional fees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExeDude123)
    Hey, it is 115 a week and contract is 43 weeks starts on the 10th September. There is a 250 deposit with unite which you get back at the end. No additional fees
    Is the room en-suite or non-en suite and do you know if you can extend the contract length?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got someone for your room or is it still available?

ReputationRep:
    Still available

ReputationRep:
    I'd be very interested in this. Do you have a mobile number

ReputationRep:
    Could find some form of financial compensation if interested! 0785 1055423

ReputationRep:
    Hi is this still available ? If so I would love to take your room

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is still looking for accommodation i have just moved out of duryard halls of residence on campus for personal reasons and im looking for someone to take over the contract.
    Its a selfcatered en-suite in a very modern building, the room is unused.
    Its university accommodation so there is insurance, cleaners etc.
    Message me on 07860 666100 if youre intrested and for more details

ReputationRep:
    hi jonah, is your room still available, if yes please contact me

ReputationRep:
    hi jonah, is your residence still available? i'm interested

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.