The Student Room Group

Got AABE in AS level - should I include the E in a Job CV?

Hey, I got AABE in my results and I'm wanting to apply to a Retail Sales job at Currys.
Thing is I'm worried they'll ask to see my results and if I don't tell them I got an E it'll look bad. I'm dropping the subject so it's not the biggest concern to me.
Original post by PrinceAli
Hey, I got AABE in my results and I'm wanting to apply to a Retail Sales job at Currys.
Thing is I'm worried they'll ask to see my results and if I don't tell them I got an E it'll look bad. I'm dropping the subject so it's not the biggest concern to me.

No don't do it.
Reply 2
No, they're not gonna even gonna look at your results, you don't even need A Levels to get a retail sales job, so just put your best 3
Reply 3
Original post by PrinceAli

You don't need to use your grades when applying because they'll look at your A2's as they are your final grades, and if the E is insignificant then it's not worth putting all your grades down anyway.
Reply 4
Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Latest