Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Thought I'd start a thread for Castle leazes. I am in Aln House, Eustace Percy Hall, Castle Leazes . Anyone else in the same house?
    Also does anyone know how many showers/toilets there are between everyone.
    The fridge and freezer also seem quite small for 10+ people to use.

ReputationRep:
    Did you receive an email saying what accommodation you got? I haven't heard back from them yet but Castle Leazes was my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete495)
    Did you receive an email saying what accommodation you got? I haven't heard back from them yet but Castle Leazes was my first choice
    Yeah i received my email yesterday. It was one of mu top choices.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Castle Leazes too, but I've been put into a catered 2 bed flat... I think it's in Eustace Percy Hall but I'm not sure. I haven't accepted it yet as it is the complete opposite to what I applied for, but we'll see I guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyaugust)
    I'm in Castle Leazes too, but I've been put into a catered 2 bed flat... I think it's in Eustace Percy Hall but I'm not sure. I haven't accepted it yet as it is the complete opposite to what I applied for, but we'll see I guess...
    Hey, if you dont mind me asking, how much would you be paying for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by four4)
    Hey, if you dont mind me asking, how much would you be paying for that?
    £4800... but to be fair it's still not too bad a price for catered I don't think and it much cheaper than what I would have been paying if I'd got into my first choice uni...

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm in the same accommodation! Looking at the virtual tour it seems to me as though there is probably 2 showers, although I have no real idea. Do you know what floor we are on?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in Eustace Percy Hall. Anyone in the Coquet House section.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in eustace Percy hall. Anybody in the Coquet House section

ReputationRep:
    hi would anyone be looking to swap their Castle Leazes room for Liberty Quay ensuite self catered. A washbasin catered room at Leazes adds up to my Liberty Quay room which is newly refurbished. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.