The Student Room Group

Girls: What are your thoughts on a guy who loves animals?

Heya!

Preferably girls to answer but guys can too!

Recently I've fallen in love with: Bunnies, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and Kittens.
And as you know, I'm male.

What do y'all girls think of a guy who likes these little cute animals?
PS: I don't have any as pets yet but would like some in the not too distant future!

I ask because I'm slightly concerned it may steer girls away from wanting a relationship as my soft side would be shown a lot! I'd care for the animals with all my heart (as I would with my future gf too of course)
Girls prefer guys toast masculine more than show their soft side? Is this correct or just the girls who live hear me want that?

So thoughts on this?
I'm 18 if that helps at all!

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Honestly, really silly question. If you're worried about a feature being off putting then insecurity over something such as liking animals is probably one. I know sometimes people can't help it but honestly, the question itself is far more worrying lol. Just try and care less. :smile:
I love animals so I personally think it's really sweet seeing a guy interested in the same thing I am. I'm pretty sure my friends would agree with me on this as well.
Reply 3
I agree, it's a really silly question! The only reason I'd be put off is because I'm allergic to most furry animals. I don't think there's anyone out there who would consider someone's opinion on small animals a contributing factor to whether or not they'd want a relationship aside from the practical.
Cute.
Reply 5
What a stupid question. Of course girls don't like those headcases who like small fluffy animals.

I drown baby rabbits in buckets of my excrement each weekend, and I get all the girls.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Heya!

PS: I don't have any as pets yet but would like some in the not too distant future!

I ask because I'm slightly concerned it may steer girls away from wanting a relationship as my soft side would be shown a lot! I'd care for the animals with all my heart (as I would with my future gf too of course)
Girls prefer guys toast masculine more than show their soft side? Is this correct or just the girls who live hear me want that?

So thoughts on this?

Thanks!

As long as we get to pet and cuddle them (any future pets) i see no problem
My dad loves animals a lot :yep:
I think guys who care about animals are incredibly cute :love:

Spoiler

Reply 8
I think it's sweet tbh. I love animals too!
It's hot until they start debating why dogs are better than cats ok bye bye
Original post by ImagineCats
It's hot until they start debating why dogs are better than cats ok bye bye

everything is better than cats.
Original post by thinkabout
everything is better than cats.

Get out.
Get out.

No you.

And take all the stinking cats with you.
No you.

And take all the stinking cats with you.

Cats and I will stay here safe and sound thanks.

Leave with your flea ridden, dribbling, smelly dogs.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Heya!

So thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Animal lover here.. if it puts women off f them
Reply 15
i luv all de aminuls
Cats and I will stay here safe and sound thanks.

Leave with your flea ridden, dribbling, smelly dogs.

I hope your stupid stinking cats scratch you.
I hope your stupid stinking cats scratch you.

Fingers crossed you drown in the saliva of those disgusting dogs and those annoying little rat ones bite you everywhere and you fall in a tub of lemon juice.
Fingers crossed you drown in the saliva of those disgusting dogs and those annoying little rat ones bite you everywhere and you fall in a tub of lemon juice.

Jokes on you- I like lemon juice. :u:
Jokes on you- I like lemon juice. :u:

You like the feeling of it oozing into your fresh wounds from your darling rat dog ripping you and it stinging like mad? Precious kitty would never put you in this situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending