After failing to meet my A*AA offer at Durham (I got AAAA), but asked for a remark in my English lit exam as I was 2 marks off an A* (got 95/120 UMS and needed 100/120 - ended up with 375/400 overall).
My exams officer said it would take 2 days, so I hope to hear soon...
However, my insurance (Bath) does not guaruntee accommodation so I suppose all of the accommodation is being snapped up while I wait :/
Durham may only be able to offer me a place for 2017 if my remark is successful depending on availability.
Have I made a mistake in waiting for the remark? :s
Or have I left it too late?