Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, im quite fund of txting so can you please send in ur funny, romantic flirty, rude messages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    hi, im quite fund of txting so can you please send in ur funny, romantic flirty, rude messages.
    The messages i get are far to rude to send to others

ReputationRep:
    I've had some 'interesting' ones lately...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    I've had some 'interesting' ones lately...
    oooh do share

ReputationRep:
    The best one I got was

"I f**king love you, will you marry me and have my kids"

Disclaimer: Although I spoke to this girl around 8 hours a day, I have had never met her in real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The best one I got was

"I f**king love you, will you marry me and have my kids"

Disclaimer: Although I spoke to this girl around 8 hours a day, I have had never met her in real life
    It wasnt blueangel by any chance . How did she get your number.

ReputationRep:
    teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    It wasnt blueangel by any chance . How did she get your number.
    Lol unless she lives in Norwich but she did share some of the same fasinations (although not a westlife member)

ReputationRep:
    Lol unless she lives in Norwich but she did share some of the same fasinations (although not a westlife member)
    Thats true shes turned to women now. But how did she get your number if you never met her? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Whats_The_411? Ok lol.

Happy Birthday! Can't wait for you to **** ova me 2nite, love u loads xx

lol, gotta luv 18th b-day messages lol

ReputationRep:
    Whats_The_411? Ok lol.

Happy Birthday! Can't wait for you to **** ova me 2nite, love u loads xx

lol, gotta luv 18th b-day messages lol
    Sorry. I should stop sending that message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    Mine are usually pretty boring....ie. "where u @? where u goin? where u guna b? BR @ 10" And so on. The others are just stalkerish messages from guys I've dated.

ReputationRep:
    Thats true shes turned to women now. But how did she get your number if you never met her? :rolleyes:
    We met on a student chat site, and swapped MSN addresses, we got talking, I gave her some good advice, we got talking and ended up having loads of deep conversations. After 6 months of spending 2 hours a day on MSN we decided it would be good to chat on the phone,.

I hardly ever speak to her now though:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    come on guys i said txt messages.
    let me start u of.
    Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?

ReputationRep:
    We met on a student chat site, and swapped MSN addresses, we got talking, I gave her some good advice, we got talking and ended up having loads of deep conversations. After 6 months of spending 2 hours a day on MSN we decided it would be good to chat on the phone,.

I hardly ever speak to her now though:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    :mad: She used you AT. You deserve better

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. I should stop sending that message
    lmao! maybe the person who sent it 2 me nicked it off u well, thats all the sharing of texts im gonna do rite now lol

ReputationRep:
    lmao! maybe the person who sent it 2 me nicked it off u well, thats all the sharing of texts im gonna do rite now lol
    he sure did. I send it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    :mad: She used you AT. You deserve better
    Maybe we were close though and she did invite me to party, she also gave me a little birthday present.

(my mum still dosn't know about that )

It was my first taste of love and it wasn't even real:mad:

ReputationRep:

aww- you should really make an effort.

that's kinda how i met my bf. it was really stupid. we both had online diary things and kinda stumbled across each others, left a note because we live in the same town and ended up chattign on msn. turned out we had form rooms opposite each other at college and had friends in common. we figured out who the other one was (through friends), we then met about 6 months ago when we were both out in town and we chatted all night, then started going out a week later.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    he sure did. I send it all the time.
    All the time lol, well thats a little norty lol, specially if u do it on all ure mates b-days

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.