Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I'm the only person i know who doesn't even use text talk in text messages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Maybe we were close though and she did invite me to party, she also gave me a little birthday present.

(my mum still dosn't know about that )

It was my first taste of love and it wasn't even real:mad:
    aww AT whats going on. Why does it matter if you Mum knew. Go to the party if its not happened yet and for the little b-day pressie do wear it and then get the real taste of love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    All the time lol, well thats a little norty lol, specially if u do it on all ure mates b-days
    Just cant help myself sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    i don't either, predictive text is much easier, so i use proper words

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    hi, im quite fund of txting so can you please send in ur funny, romantic flirty, rude messages.
    yay ive won £100,000 for the 5th time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    aww AT whats going on. Why does it matter if you Mum knew. Go to the party if its not happened yet and for the little b-day pressie do wear it and then get the real taste of love.
    The party was the 2003 end of year do in May. So I am 13 months late:rolleyes:

I left it too late, I botteled meeting her (she does live 150 miles away) and I think after about 12 months of talking to each other for hours each day we got sick of each other.

I am over it now too but when I first started coming on UKL that was the start of it, hence some very odd threads I my have made in my early days.

ReputationRep:
    Just cant help myself sometimes
    Well u should txt me more often then lol, i get excited wheneva i get a txt even from Nokia lol, so sad , anywayz gotta go now b4 the puter blows up, byee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    Well u should txt me more often then lol, i get excited wheneva i get a txt even from Nokia lol, so sad , anywayz gotta go now b4 the puter blows up, byee!
    Sure will

ReputationRep:
    The party was the 2003 end of year do in May. So I am 13 months late:rolleyes:

I left it too late, I botteled meeting her (she does live 150 miles away) and I think after about 12 months of talking to each other for hours each day we got sick of each other.

I am over it now too but when I first started coming on UKL that was the start of it, hence some very odd threads I my have made in my early days.
    AT why you botteled out for? Thats why she didnt get back. Are you just shy then?

ReputationRep:
    AT why you botteled out for? Thats why she didnt get back. Are you just shy then?
    I think I have grown up a lot in the last year since I have started going out to clubs and stuff, back then (even just a year ago) I didn't have much of a life so I guess I was very shy. I just thought my parents would find it odd too. She has a boyfriend now anyway which is probably why she dosn';t speak to me much.

Since all this I hardly ever turn on MSN on because there is a lot of history (not just between me and her, but with a load of other members).

ReputationRep:
    I think I have grown up a lot in the last year since I have started going out to clubs and stuff, back then (even just a year ago) I didn't have much of a life so I guess I was very shy. I just thought my parents would find it odd too. She has a boyfriend now anyway which is probably why she dosn';t speak to me much.

Since all this I hardly ever turn on MSN on because there is a lot of history (not just between me and her, but with a load of other members).
    :rolleyes: . I'm the same. I've changed a lot with the space of a year. So many changes have happened. I'm feeling great *stating to sing* and can't wait for uni. You should get your mates to help you out to meet someone. Just have a little more confidence and chat away

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: . I'm the same. I've changed a lot with the space of a year. So many changes have happened. I'm feeling great *stating to sing* and can't wait for uni. You should get your mates to help you out to meet someone. Just have a little more confidence and chat away
    agreed- everyone seems to change a lot in a year. this time last year i was in an unhappy relationship (that i desperately wanted to work) and i did loads of silly things that i'm really not proud of and i was basically totally screwed up and really unhappy. now i'm a different person and i like it.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    agreed- everyone seems to change a lot in a year. this time last year i was in an unhappy relationship (that i desperately wanted to work) and i did loads of silly things that i'm really not proud of and i was basically totally screwed up and really unhappy. now i'm a different person and i like it.

lou xxx
    Yepee. Everyone else post your stories here. By the way Lou p lou did you use to be a mod? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yepee. Everyone else post your stories here. By the way Lou p lou did you use to be a mod? :confused:
    nope. why?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    nope. why?

lou xxx
    Someone said you were and i thought you may have been before i cam on the scene . Because if you were i just wanted to know why you wern't now. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You may be getting mixed up with Musicgirl.

Lou has done a lot of mod things though like organising birthdays and helped out a lot in the 2003 awards.
    That must be it. Sorry.

i don't either, predictive text is much easier, so i use proper words
    I don't use that either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Nope, there's me as well. I hate txt speak!

ReputationRep:
    "Where are you? I've lost my shoes" this was the funniest text ive ever been sent. We were quite nicely stoned and the guy who sent it was only like 10 meters away from me lol.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.