Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Due to medical problems I am no longer able to carry on with A levels and it's been decided that I should study a btec instead however, I want to go to university to study politics and social policy... But the only btec which interests me is Level 3 Health and Social extended diploma and I'm worried I will not be able to study politics if I take this btec as it isn't directly related. Does anyone have any experience or advice in this? (The uni does accept the btec, and neither I've looked at state specific subject of btec) thank you in advance!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.